TREATING MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN & DYSFUNCTION WITHOUT DRUGS AND SURGERY: INTEGRATING DRY NEEDLING, OSTEOPATHIC MANIPULATION AND MANUAL MUSCLE TESTING
September 30th, 2023 (8AM-6PM) & October 1st, 2023 (8AM-3PM) - 14.5 HRS OF TRAINING
Team Rehabilitation Altarum Institute
3520 Green Ct, Suite 150, Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
A UNE-COM application will request that the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for a maximum of 14.5 hours of AOA Category 1-A CME Credits. If approved, the program will also provide 14.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. *CEU Credits for Physical Therapists have been approved*
- $975.00 USD if registered by August 31st, 2023
- $1,200.00 USD if registered after August 31st, 2023
- *Extensive handouts and meals included.*
Drs. Audette and Sandweiss will present a highly effective approach for diagnosing and treating common musculoskeletal problems such as: tennis elbow, golfer elbow, rotator cuff syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, ankle pain, neck, hip and back pain. Attendees will learn to integrate osteopathic manipulation, dry needling and manual muscle testing.
Workshop Learning Objectives:
- Integrate osteopathic manual techniques and dry needling for managing pain and other medical conditions into clinical practice.
- To accurately test for neuromuscular inhibition patterns and learn osteopathic and dry needling techniques for relieving pain, and restoring strength and range of motion in restricted body areas.
- To learn how to integrate Meridian Therapy with Dry Needling, osteopathic manipulation and muscle testing.
**All the above Learning Objectives are intended to enhance the diagnostic and treatment skills of medical acupuncturists, medical doctors, osteopathic physicians, physician assistants, and licensed nurse practitioners.
To register, please contact Dr. Jay Sandweiss:
Office: (734) 995-1880
Mobile: (734) 276-7573
Nearby Hotel Options:
Residence Inn by Marriott
3535 Green Ct, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Phone: (734) 327-0011
DoubleTree Hilton Ann Arbor
3600 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Phone: (734) 769-9800
For more Information or Questions contact:
Jay Sandweiss: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Audette: email@example.com